onsdag 4. mai 2011

filling out lines

Cities I wanna live in: Copenhagen, New York, Paris,
Color: as long as its nude + black
Favorite band at the moment: i blame coco
Summer plans: Festival in Trondheim, a week in Copenhagen,visiting in Italy and relxing at the beach house in Rhode Island, USA
Cravings: A long dress to wear at the beach and an mulberry
Last concert: a friend at a talent competition concert
Best concert in my life: Lady GaGa
Stand out designer for the moment: Alexander McQueen
Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Biggest wish for the moment: achieve the hotest summerbody ever!

The worst thing a friend could do: To ditch me when i really ned him/her
Best sport: Dance
Reading: The Carrie diaries
Favorite magazine: Costume (norwegian)
Next flight: Oslo-Copenhagen
Dream vacation: spending a summer on coconut island
Favorite show: Gossip Girl and sex and the city!
Tattoo:NO, not my thing..
Last seen movie in the cinema: Scream 4
Addicted to: Relaxsation and good food
Last vacation: At our cabin up in the mountains
Looking forward to: New school, new oppertunities and fresh fall
Could never live without:earl grey tea with milk and honey
Best drink: milkshake!
Party town: Oslo(ofc)

(idea taken from another blog)

- Mia

1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you on bloglovin. Hope it went through. Since it is not in English I am not sure whether it went through or not. Can you check and let me know.
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett